FORD ESCORT questions and answers

Ford Escort

Ask and answer questions on a variety of FORD ESCORT models. Help and advice on everything FORD ESCORT. Feel free to ask and answer as many FORD-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest FORD ESCORT questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

Ronnie kendall, Essex

Ford Escort

I have just got an 03 plate fiesta for my granddaughter. We can't drive it as the water runs straight out of the car as,fast as you pour it in. Please can you advise us what could be the problem.thank you.

Submitted: 28/08/2016 13:41:30 | ID: 134718

Linda, Inverclyde

Ford Escort

Hi, my alarm is beeping at me when I put the foot down and the red led light above the clock is staying on, any ideas what is wrong and how to fix it, thanks

Submitted: 19/12/2015 10:35:26 | ID: 124873