2006 Galaxy reviews

22 September 2017

2006 Ford Galaxy reviews

Ford Galaxy reviews by year of make: 1989 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Read all reviews

Laura, Essex

Ford Galaxy GALAXY DIESEL ESTATE 2006 - 2010

I have a problem with my Ford Galaxy which my stability control light comes on and the vehicle does not go above 10mph. I then have to pull over and switch the vehicle off and wait for approx 5mins before it clears. I have taken my car to 2 garages who have done diagnostics tests with nothing showing. I find it frustrating that the problem cannot be found especially having my young family in the car when it happens without pre warning. Does anyone have any ideas to get this problem solved?

Submitted: 2016-09-19 | ID: 135303

Clare Maynard, West Sussex

Ford Galaxy GALAXY DIESEL ESTATE 2000 - 2006

Have owned this car for 6 weeks and have taken it back to the garage twice already one for a terrible grinding noise when turning which sounds like metal rubbing against each other and the second time because my spare wheel fell from the bottom of the car whilst driving!! Luckily no one was hurt not impressed so far and even though it is still under warranty the garage has said its down to "wear and tear"! Has anyone else experienced problems like this?

Submitted: 2014-06-04 | ID: 96902

Phil Pierpoint, Cambridgeshire

Ford Galaxy 2006

Bought this car as an ex-demonstrator and have loved it. Been all over Europe in great comfort. Came with multi media system and after six months my girls stated that they did not want to come out with the old un again . Very reliable, only problem was when I removed the rear seats I could not get them in again and had to go to the dealer who did it in seconds. Great for carrying people but not shopping. I am waiting to pick up a mark 3 (2008) hope it is just as good. Fantastic car.

Submitted: 2010-08-30 | ID: 40086