2007 Galaxy reviews

22 September 2017

2007 Ford Galaxy reviews

Ford Galaxy reviews by year of make: 1989 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Read all reviews

Laura, Essex

Ford Galaxy GALAXY DIESEL ESTATE 2006 - 2010

I have a problem with my Ford Galaxy which my stability control light comes on and the vehicle does not go above 10mph. I then have to pull over and switch the vehicle off and wait for approx 5mins before it clears. I have taken my car to 2 garages who have done diagnostics tests with nothing showing. I find it frustrating that the problem cannot be found especially having my young family in the car when it happens without pre warning. Does anyone have any ideas to get this problem solved?

Submitted: 2016-09-19 | ID: 135303

Hamed Najj, England

Ford Galaxy 2007

I’m having so many problem with this car having just done 82000 miles.

Submitted: 2011-12-12 | ID: 40091

Paul, England

Ford Galaxy 2007

I would love to be able to recommend this car to everyone. It drives really nicely, especially on long journeys. No understeer going into corners and makes me feel safe. Good space inside the car and is great for family holidays. Two problems with it, when accelerating hard the engine hesitates mid-acceleration. This is really dangerous when pulling out of junctions. You need to change your driving style to compensate. The other problem is that the engine blew up at just over 60k. Bought this car from new, Ford have always serviced it and I regularly check oil level. Never needed to top up but Ford insist that I must have run the engine without oil at some point, nonsense. However, being over three years old and also over 60k they refuse any good will what so ever. Very poor £4k to replace a diesel which should last for over 150k. Ford will lose out in the long run as this will be the last new Ford I buy. No confidence in them any more. A shame.

Hi, I have problem with preheating relay - Galaxy 1.8 diesel 2007. Where is the relay? I can’t find it. Thank you - Ramunas Staveckas from County Down

Submitted: 2011-03-13 | ID: 40083

Donal Taylor, County Antrim

Ford Galaxy 2007

Great drive either on Motorway or secondary roads. Good punchy acceleration. Low down Turbo lag lets it down around town, very refined, economical and comfortable - average 43 mpg over last 15k miles.

Submitted: 2008-01-07 | ID: 40098

Trevor Reid, Cumberland

Ford Galaxy 2007

I love this car. I originally bought it with the wife and kids in mind but have found driving it a real pleasure. It’s a great package and the whole family (including the dog) really enjoy travelling in it. Definitely recommended.

Submitted: 2007-09-05 | ID: 40101