FORD MAVERICK questions and answers

Ford Maverick

Ask and answer questions on a variety of FORD MAVERICK models. Help and advice on everything FORD MAVERICK. Feel free to ask and answer as many FORD-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest FORD MAVERICK questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

jiteh, Nigeria

Ford Maverick

I have a Ford Maverick, the Nissan Terrano version. It cannot start normally, it can only start by sniffing with petrol through the air inlet, but it can start normally when the engine is hot? It moves very well and has a problem climbing up hill.

Submitted: 19/11/2014 23:42:36 | ID: 106521

Brian Scott Emblen, England

Ford Maverick 2001

Had my Ford Maverick a while and when we had the snow I hit black ice and in four wheel drive doing thirty mph I left the road and got a bit of damage. Not sure what it is or does, but the filter box in front of petrol tank got smashed off. I’ve done a temp repair on it and it seems to be ok. However, the silver plastic bull bar /skid pan thingy that was on the front bumper got smashed and I need to know where to get a replacement, any ideas? (XLT)

Submitted: 31/07/2013 07:33:14 | ID: 53141