2004 Discovery reviews

21 September 2017

2004 Land Rover Discovery reviews

Land Rover Discovery reviews by year of make: 2004 2005 2006 2007 2009 2010 2011 Read all reviews

Trevor peden, Antrim

Land Rover Discovery DISCOVERY 3 SW 2004 - 2007

I have owned 4x4 vehicles for longer than I care to remember my current vehicle is the discovery 3 I have never enjoyed driving, UNTIL now yes they are expensive to maintain only if you neglect them. top tip for me was to have it checked VERY regularly by a competent garage ,( we have two nearby) so in conclusion nothing comes close. my opinion!

Submitted: 2014-12-19 | ID: 108151