2009 Discovery reviews

21 September 2017

2009 Land Rover Discovery reviews

Land Rover Discovery reviews by year of make: 2004 2005 2006 2007 2009 2010 2011 Read all reviews

John Johnson, County Londonderry

Land Rover Discovery 2009

I bought my discovery with 14k miles on the clock, it has been fraught with problems ever since. I changed my 2006 Terrano, what a mistake it was trouble free from new. Anyone considering buying a Discovery, no matter how cheap please don’t do it.

Submitted: 2011-04-30 | ID: 42219