2006 Range Rover Sport reviews

22 September 2017

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews

Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews by year of make: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Read all reviews

Tarun, Staffordshire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2006

I’ve has the RRS supercharged for about 3 months now! Probably the best car I’ve ever owned! I’ve chipped mine so its 408BHP... it pulls like a train! Never had a problem! It’s also on LPG so I’m getting around 34mpg on urban driving!! Nothing beats that roar of the 4 litre V8 at 4,000RPM.

34/gallon... obviously mathematics wasn’t your strongest point in school... - Isaac Hunt from England

Hi, I have just bought a 2006 RRS Supercharged and I love it. What’s the average cost of chipping and then the LPG? Cheers - from Lanarkshire

Submitted: 2009-09-28 | ID: 42294

Andrew Duncan, Moray (Elgin) and Nairn Shire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2006

Some people have been whinging about Landies, I notice they only drive them on the road. Not what Landies were designed for, try them OFF road? Then whinge!

Submitted: 2009-04-14 | ID: 42318

Alan Reeves, Leicestershire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2006

I’ve wanted one of these for a while. Sports engine combined with off road ability and the space and build of the Range Rover - fantastic! I’ve bought mine second hand but in very good nick and saved myself around �10k into the bargain. The gadgets you get with this thing are amazing and will get you as excited as an eight year old on Christmas morning. Driving this car is like nothing else, totally responsive, awesome power and just knowing you can go anywhere in this makes you feel pretty invincible. Top car!

Hi, I am currently searching for a 2.7HSE. Are there any problems that I need to look for? I have read so many reviews where I am not sure whether the owner has had bad luck, or the cars are just unreliable? - David Smith from England

Submitted: 2008-04-24 | ID: 42300