2007 Range Rover Sport reviews

22 September 2017

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews

Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews by year of make: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Read all reviews

David, Yorkshire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

Bought our car as an 18 month old pre owned example from a main dealer. We have now owned it for almost two years and 35000 miles of trouble free use. It has only lets us down once after the dealer didn’t fit the replacement rear discs/pads correctly. Dealers are expensive but no more so than say Audi or BMW. The car is brilliant I I would not drive anything else, on the road as its suprisingly quick, and we were stunned at what these things will do off road (try a Land Rover experience day to see!). Running costs are reasonable given its a big heavy 4x4. Try one in the snow and you will be hooked. The only downside is the abuse you get from the amateur traffic cops cruising the outside lane!

Submitted: 2012-06-13 | ID: 42299

Jose Costa, Warwickshire

Best ever.

Submitted: 2011-06-28 | ID: 42297

Phillip Hamilton Lee, Hertfordshire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

I got over-exited before Christmas having eventually got rid of Jeep 2.7CRD which in fairness was one of the most comfortable cars I have ever sat in. However that thing dropped in value like mad over the 3 years that we owned it and I decided I wanted more fun out of my next car so looked around at the sporty models and decided on the supercharged which goes like the proverbial off a shovel. Is it fun... oh yes and whoever says it does 18MPG or as I have seen 22MPG if you take it easy is on another planet. Average is 13.2MPG, it is outrageous, as its worse than a Hummer. Car cost £60k when new with all the toys, DVD, Playstation etc and now nobody wants one and here I am again with something that has lost me a fortune. Next time getting a cheap estate and a Noble!!

Submitted: 2009-04-24 | ID: 42317

Milly Matthews, Rutland

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

I previously owned a Discovery and was impressed. The Sport is like a stream-lined version of the Discovery. It offers a great view of the road ahead and the rear parking sensors are a nice touch and very useful. My family of five fits comfortably and easily into the Sport and engine is more than powerful enough. If you can’t afford the Porsche Cayenne ( which would be my dream 4x4 ) then this is the next best thing.

Submitted: 2007-10-16 | ID: 42312

Gemma Blackford, Oxfordshire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

Used to have the Range Rover and loved it - went for the Range Rover Sport when it was released and am absolutely thrilled. They have taken the original Range Rover and improved upon it in every way possible! Great on-and-off road.

Submitted: 2007-09-04 | ID: 42309

Louise, Middlesex

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

A fantastic luxurious car. My favourite 4x4 so far. Looks great, easy to park & fits loads in. Great transport for baby & the dogs. 4.4 model is certainly the one to have. Good on petrol. 2.7 diesel is too sluggish to justify the Sport badge. Most luxuries are included as standard. Would certainly have another one.

Submitted: 2007-08-28 | ID: 42310

Jim, Warwickshire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

I have found the Range Rover Sport to be perfect for my family of 5. It easily fits my family in and we all sit high offering us all excellent visibility and comfort.I am 6 foot 5 so the extra headroom is also a huge benefit. On the minus side, this is a thirsty car and rarely manages more than 25 miles to the gallon.

Submitted: 2007-08-14 | ID: 42311

Martha Phillips, Worcestershire

Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2007

Best looking 4x4 on the road by far but then again I’m probably biased. The V6 diesel engine is smooth and quiet and has proved pretty nippy for such a big car. The interior has a feel of real quality and certainly gets full marks for comfort. I’m really pleased that I chose this car and best of all its BRITISH!!!!!

Submitted: 2007-08-06 | ID: 42308