2012 Range Rover Sport reviews

22 September 2017

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews

Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews by year of make: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Read all reviews

anthony, Cumbria

Land Rover Range Rover Sport RANGE ROVER SPORT DIESEL ESTATE 2009 - 2013

I have been through a very bad experience with Land Rover, I just don't know why the only manufacturer that produce cars that, according to them nothing has ever has gone wrong with any of their cars. After buying 6 Range Rover Sports and owned shares of the company I have been let down very badly with lies by top Land Rover staff. My life is now ruined by them and I will never recover but I am putting it all in a book, I do hope people will buy it, I am totally shocked at all the lies that have been told. If Land Rover had sorted it out nothing derogatory would be said about Jaguar Land Rover but now it will all be told, it`s not my fault all I did was save up my hard earned money to buy what was supposed to be a high end vehicle, but had nothing but problems with it and others have had the same problem. How long can this company go on denying anything goes wrong with their cars?

Submitted: 2015-03-23 | ID: 113694