2001 Range Rover reviews

21 September 2017

2001 Land Rover Range Rover reviews

Land Rover Range Rover reviews by year of make: 2001 2003 2004 2006 2007 2008 2010 2011 Read all reviews

John Norris, Hampshire

Land Rover Range Rover 2001

A superb all rounder, on the road smooth easy to drive and very comfy. Pulls well in all gears with lots of power from the 4lt petrol/LPG fuelled lump. Lots of toys inside..sat nav, dvd player, air con, 12 disk cd changer plus many more. Off road go anywhere. Snow, mud, water will not stop it. I can take it right to the edge of the canal to fish. Sitting on the back with the split tail gate I have a shelter and a seat, with a power outlet right next to me I can make tea without moving. Adjustable height suspension makes getting in and out easy even for my disabled mother. Also, ask my neighbours how well it pulls in the snow!

Submitted: 2010-01-30 | ID: 42272