2007 Range Rover reviews

21 September 2017

2007 Land Rover Range Rover reviews

Land Rover Range Rover reviews by year of make: 2001 2003 2004 2006 2007 2008 2010 2011 Read all reviews

Stephen Howard, Sussex

Land Rover Range Rover 2007

After owning a Porsche for 20 years, this is my second Range Rover (4.2 Supercharger SE), and what can I say, it is like a Rolls Royce of 4x4! It’s got class, style and its an absolute delight to drive. The Jaguar engine makes it the best ever built for Range Rover! Don’t bother with BMW or Porsche they are the pretenders, if you want the best go for the Range Rover.

Submitted: 2007-10-30 | ID: 42279

Graham Nichols, Yorkshire

Land Rover Range Rover 2007

This is my eighth Range Rover in eighteen years and THE BEST yet. The power the supercharger delivers thrills every time I drive it. After a long journey I don’t want to park it and switch off! The sound system is superb as well as the luxurious interior which adds to the pleasure. I can’t remember ever having a warranty claim from any of my Range Rovers. Test drive one.

Submitted: 2007-09-24 | ID: 42280

David Reilly, Dumfriesshire

Land Rover Range Rover 2007

Most unreliable car I have ever owned, I drove seven different courtesy cars in 9 months, Spent half my time back and forward to the main agent. The inside is well finished and the car looks well but never buy one that is not under manufacturers warranty unless you have a spare grand a month for repairs. Sold the car after 9 months and lost £30,000 but at least its gone New Audi tdi Q7 on order.

Submitted: 2007-08-30 | ID: 42281

Chris, Kent

Land Rover Range Rover 2007

The best 4 x 4 x far - king of the road as far as luxury 4x4 cars go.

Submitted: 2007-08-28 | ID: 42282

Jimmy Piper, Derbyshire

Land Rover Range Rover 2007

This is my first Range Rover although I have driven Land Rover, before but some years ago. I’ve so far had 5,000 thoroughly enjoyable miles in this car and I really can’t think of anything to pull it up on. A really great car.

Submitted: 2007-08-13 | ID: 42283