2008 Range Rover reviews

21 September 2017

2008 Land Rover Range Rover reviews

Land Rover Range Rover reviews by year of make: 2001 2003 2004 2006 2007 2008 2010 2011 Read all reviews

Neil Sodha, Hampshire

Land Rover Range Rover 2008

Best 4x4 I have ever driven. What one has to understand is it’s a car with prestige and when you own one you should not be afraid to spend money on servicing through actual Land Rover Garages. I had first bad issue with a local garage. Now I have fitted LPG it makes a hell of a difference about 25mpg.

Submitted: 2009-12-08 | ID: 42273