Mazda 323 consumer car reviews and road tests

Mazda 323 consumer reviews by year of make: 2002

Mazda 323 consumer car reviews

Patrick Bickley, Warwickshire

Mazda 323 2002

I bought my 323 in 2009 and have to say the 2 litre twin cam version is one of the best cars I have ever had. It now has 125k miles. It is very quick and handles beautifully. Mine has one or two minor electical faults, but in general I hope to keep it until it falls apart on me.

Submitted: 2012-01-02 | ID: 42559

Catherine, Ayrshire

Mazda 323 2002

Bought my 323f gsi 02 plate in 2005 with only 12,500 miles on the clock, a FSH, only one previous owner and had been maintained by authorised Mazda dealer. It’s a reliable, gutsy car that has never let me down and never failed to start, even on coldest mornings. I had the corrosion on rear wheel arches done under warranty in 2005 but I’m a bit annoyed that they’re beginning to corrode again. Otherwise the car would have got rating of 5! Now on about 67,000miles! Reliable, quietly good-looking, more fun than it looks - if only Mazda made men! :-)

Submitted: 2009-11-22 | ID: 42558

Lee Mcdonagh, Lancashire

Mazda 323 2002

I bought my 323F also known as Protege or Familla in 2007 in a trade with a Volvo T5 Estate 94 model. I’ve now had my Mazda nearly 2 years and I must say its faultless ability to cope with the daily hard life I give it but still it wants more even after its 160,000 miles of full service history. This is a true Japanese car. I’ve only had a noisy exhaust in this time - unbelievable for me as I’ve had a number off once good cars turned bangers. That is why I feel with loads of other reasons this car deserves 5 stars for being reliable, practical , economical & comfortable with quality in build. I must say I wish my wife was this good!

Submitted: 2009-02-26 | ID: 42560