PEUGEOT 205 questions and answers

Ask and answer questions on a variety of PEUGEOT 205 models. Help and advice on everything PEUGEOT 205. Feel free to ask and answer as many PEUGEOT-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest PEUGEOT 205 questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

Debbie, Cheshire

I have an 05 205 1.4hdi water pipe split and it over heated I had new pipe done and the stop light still flashing as soon as I start also a red thing permanently on. I've had at garage and they ran it for 2 hours stationary and nothing happend they said nothing wrong done pressure tests and no creamy stuff in oil and nothing in water well that shouldn't be. I'm scared to go anywhere as I have emfosema and copd so can't walk much as can't breath. The car has done 83k miles. Can anyone help totally grounded ????

Submitted: 19/04/2016 09:18:02 | ID: 130574

ken, Wrexham

the battery is ok but evereything is dead ie no lights ignition etc. what could it be?

Submitted: 14/03/2016 11:19:17 | ID: 128987

jackie gibbons, Lincolnshire

Has anyone converted this to power steering. Need to know exactly what parts are needed pse.

A lot of money to start but it can be done. Power steering pump / pipes / steering rack, the sub frame has to be drilled accordingly, oil reservoir - a couple of days` time / labour. Why don't you try fitting different tyres? It would be cheaper. Trebor from Lancashire

Submitted: 21/07/2014 19:09:14 | ID: 100103

simon, Kenya

HALLO, HI I HAVE A 205 GTI 1.9 the car starts well but cuts of immedietly, when i try to start whith my foot on the fuel pedal the car wont rev at all, the car wont eve idle for a second, please help me

Submitted: 11/06/2014 08:06:32 | ID: 97400