PEUGEOT 607 questions and answers

Ask and answer questions on a variety of PEUGEOT 607 models. Help and advice on everything PEUGEOT 607. Feel free to ask and answer as many PEUGEOT-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest PEUGEOT 607 questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

masud, Nigeria

I charge my battery but the car doesn't start can u please help

Submitted: 12/11/2016 05:28:08 | ID: 136630

dee William, Essex

car drove perfect prior to parking it. Car was parked for 5 months.... went back to start the car. battery had gone flat. jump started it, sounded like it was going to start but didnt. then had the ecu sent off to be checked by a well known company.... the ecu was returned after inspection to be working fine. then i left the car on the drive for two years without driving it... and now the car wont move from P - stuck in gear... car is stuck in Park and wont go to N. Car had also gone into economy mode, but after few jump starting and battery swapping, I was able to get it off economy mode. current situation of the car in a nutshell - car is stuck in P (PARK) -Car wont start (no clicks and not turnuing over) please can you advice what the possible problem could be

Submitted: 06/03/2016 17:04:36 | ID: 128638

Don Dec, Ghana

My cars speedometer will not read. Also the mileage will not read

Submitted: 27/11/2015 14:41:56 | ID: 124075

ngole denis, Cameroon

Hi pls my car Engine oil is mixing with gasoline and using the oil dip sick is way above the max

Submitted: 22/11/2015 16:08:10 | ID: 123837

Russ, Tyne and Wear

Drivers side front brake locks on.disc pads marster cyl called changed.still locks on.

Submitted: 24/09/2015 06:43:21 | ID: 121577

Rahim, Malaysia

My car Peugeot 607 2.2 Petrol Automatic Year 2002. My front left dash multipin plug has 18 pins. I still cant find front left door harness with 18 pins. So can I use a front left door harness with 20 pins multipin plug or I MUST use 18-pin multipin plug?

Submitted: 04/09/2015 20:50:16 | ID: 120791

Ezeatakwulu Osakwe, Nigeria

My Peugeot 607 loses power when climbing a hill but can climb only with reverse, pls tell me the solution

Submitted: 19/08/2015 15:34:38 | ID: 120029

David, Carmarthenshire

How do I go about removing the hydraulic block on my 2003 607 2.2 hdi? The dealer wants £1777 to replace it including labour. (Total extortion). I`m fairly confident of doing the job myself but would appreciate any tips and help. Thanks in anticipation. David

Submitted: 19/04/2015 19:05:45 | ID: 114942

MR JEFFREY BOOT, West Yorkshire

The ESP system on my 607 is defective , the light on the switch is flashing on and off , I have been told this indicates a sensor fault , unfortunately I am unable to source information about this motor vehicle I know it needs to go on the pp2000 , but I am limited to what I can do .

Submitted: 18/04/2015 19:00:53 | ID: 114876

irons, Somerset

How do I remove the rear door panel inner? Thank you.

Submitted: 12/02/2015 16:11:50 | ID: 111379

d cooper, Somerset

Hi, I`ve just put heater flap motor in for hot / cold air but how do I get it to work? Plug it in, not working?

Submitted: 21/09/2014 16:09:58 | ID: 103405

MR JEFFREY BOOT, West Yorkshire

My Peugeot`s engine management light comes on and the vehicle loses power, but it sometimes goes out and the vehicle works fine. I can`t communicate with the system because there is a fault with the diagnostic socket?

Submitted: 17/09/2014 18:57:20 | ID: 103223

Baldwin, Kent

The mirage per gallon at current speed stays on screen for only a few seconds. How do I make it show all the time the car is driven?

Submitted: 07/09/2014 19:59:54 | ID: 102768