PEUGEOT EXPERT TEPEE questions and answers

Peugeot Expert Tepee

Ask and answer questions on a variety of PEUGEOT EXPERT TEPEE models. Help and advice on everything PEUGEOT EXPERT TEPEE. Feel free to ask and answer as many PEUGEOT-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest PEUGEOT EXPERT TEPEE questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

Malcolm, Pembrokeshire

Peugeot Expert Tepee

The expert takes a long to fill with diesel tried the pump right in on the side just in nothing works thanks

Submitted: 21/08/2017 17:23:16 | ID: 143227

Martin lee, Ireland

Peugeot Expert Tepee

Side door on left side won't open whit rc outside but will open by hand from inside

Submitted: 11/08/2017 09:59:13 | ID: 143063

uddin, Kent

hi Peugeot expert treepe 2012 front brake pads with sensor or no

Submitted: 09/05/2017 12:30:33 | ID: 141189

Graham Reeve, Kent

Peugeot Expert Tepee

I have a Teepee with lifting rear door and a folding wheelchair ramp fitted. I'm having an intermittent problem with the locking. Sometimes after opening the rear the car won't lock again when the remote is pressed. It makes the noises but the lights do not flash or the doors lock. I then have to reset things by disconnecting the battery etc. All is then OK until I next open the rear. As I said, it is an intermittent fault and sometimes is OK. It has only started doing this since Christmas. I have put a new battery in the remote fob. Any ideas as to what the problem might be. Does the rear door lock need readjusting? Or is the a switch/sensor somewhere that needs renewing? Any ideas welcome. I took it into my local garage on Thursday but they haven't managed to solve the issue. They are having it again on Monday to further investigate. Ideas and thoughts welcome. Thanks.

Submitted: 07/01/2017 18:33:40 | ID: 137906

Adam, South Yorkshire

Peugeot Expert Tepee

I'm about buy a pergeot e7 taxi and my question is what is the most important thing to check when you buy a used car please any help much appreciated thank you??

Submitted: 27/07/2016 17:45:29 | ID: 133894

martinnoz, West Sussex

Peugeot Expert Tepee

windscreen washer only sprays bottom of windscreen can this be adjusted, the pressure seems ok.

Submitted: 27/04/2016 16:28:48 | ID: 130893

ALAN PAGE, Cornwall

Peugeot Expert Tepee

HOW DO I REPLACE A DRIVERS WING MIRROR ?

Submitted: 29/03/2016 09:04:00 | ID: 129612

Chris, Swindon

Peugeot Expert Tepee

Hi, have just changed the egr valve on E7 taxi but still getting error code p0488. Can anyone help by letting me know what else needs replacing. Thanks.

Submitted: 25/03/2016 14:57:06 | ID: 129447

Nigel moore, Plymouth

Peugeot Expert Tepee

I can drive along then the brakes lock on I have changed the vacuum pump,I have renewed the front calipers all 4 wheels lock on,I have changed the master cylinder they seem to release after a long while can anybody help please to locate the fault it has abs I disconnected the plug and it's still the same

Submitted: 04/03/2016 18:25:58 | ID: 128537

M.muzamil, Bristol

Peugeot Expert Tepee

My Peugeot partner automatic gear 63reg in morning when the weather is cold no accept any gear to move in less worms up the engine any idea for that

Submitted: 16/02/2016 14:32:22 | ID: 127699

Seckin Karaaslan, England

Peugeot Expert Tepee

Hi i am a Taxi driver and drive a EURO 4 standard rear entry wheelchair access Taxi and need to renew my taxi licence in JUNE. In March My local licencing authority decided to make all Wheelchair accessible Hackney Taxis to have side access for the wheelchair passengers and must comply with EURO VI standards by the year 2020. This new law will be applicable from January 2016 which means I can have my taxi licence renewed until than and buy the first available taxi with EURO VI standard. Other alternative is to buy a second hand EURO 5 Taxi before JUNE and replace it with EURO VI Taxi in 2020. As far as I know only EURO VI London Taxis will be available from September this year. Peugeot E7 will start selling it at the end of next year. -Will there be any other taxi company making EURO VI side entry wheelchair access before end of 2016? -Are there any other Second Hand with side entry wheelchair access EURO 5 Taxis so i might change before JUNE? -Cab Direct sells second hand Peugeot E7 but have only a few with EURO 5 and expensive. My local council is not very helpful or have very little information themselves so i guess they just want to be one of the leaders in these matters and let the drivers worry about the rest. Since it concerns me very much in terms of costs etc, I am doing my own search. PS; After typing all these I realised I might be on the wrong Q&A page, I should ask these Questions in the Taxi related topic. But still some body might answer thank you.

Submitted: 29/03/2015 14:59:21 | ID: 114040

Jon, West Midlands

Peugeot Expert Tepee

Hi My 2011 expert tepee has a problem of the boot open message on the display panel keeps coming on when driving over the slightest bump even though the tailgate is closed firmly. Any help would be great Thanks Jon

Submitted: 24/02/2015 16:48:21 | ID: 112259

joseph cauchi, Malta

Peugeot Expert Tepee

Hi i have a 9 seat Peugeot expert 2009 20 d 1) I have right front window sometimes when press the switch to close it will go up only 2 inches and then have to press every 2 inches 2) Intermittent noise coming from the engine (sound like a loos pulley) 3) when people inside the van clutch jitters Thank you all

Submitted: 03/10/2014 19:58:12 | ID: 104020

d lightfoot, Lancashire

Peugeot Expert Tepee

I got this car new in March 2014.After about 3 weeks the lock cover on the passenger side door had fallen off .I hadn't banged the door and there isn't any damage around the lock .I took it to the dealers who say that this not covered by warranty so I will have to claim on my insurance .The cover I not available on its own so have to have a whole new door handle which will cost £ 217 plus labour!! Is this unreasonable?

Submitted: 27/05/2014 12:36:53 | ID: 96243

Simon Rugg, England

Peugeot Expert Tepee 2007

Where can I find the fuse replacement location on my Peugeot Expert Tepee`s rear driver`s side indicator lamp as the manual is not clear?

Submitted: 28/11/2013 10:29:32 | ID: 58686

Chris Hoyle, England

Peugeot Expert Tepee 2010

The electronic mechanism to the rear back door of my Peugeot Expert Tepee (not side) does not work on occasions and I cannot open the rear door. I have to lock the car and unlock it a couple of times and push the door in before the electronic locking mechanism unlocks. Very odd. The Expert Tepee has been modified to include a ramp for wheelchair access (modified by Constables in the UK). Has anyone else come across a similar problem?

Submitted: 22/08/2013 15:47:24 | ID: 53558

Anthony Roger, England

Peugeot Expert Tepee 2012

I have a Peugeot Expert Tepee. I have looked in the manual and it says that you can find out on the dash what the car is doing to the mpg, but mine just flashes and that`s it. Do I have to buy a better radio to get it to come up or is it just me? Can anyone help? Thank you.

Submitted: 02/05/2013 11:18:40 | ID: 54180

Dejan Fekonja, Slovenia

Peugeot Expert Tepee 2012

I ordered a Peugeot Expert Tepee with automatic gearbox and as an option I ordered pneumatic air suspension with self leveling. All the dealers in my country said okay, no problem, then we ordered the car and next day they called me that the air suspension is not possible with an automatic gearbox. Does anyone know why those two options do not match? They do not know how to explain why it`s not possible. I would be very pleased to know why I cannot order the car I want. Does anyone know where to buy air suspemsion for the car? Thank you in advance. (Tepee automatic)

Submitted: 11/12/2012 10:36:20 | ID: 64842

d, England

Peugeot Expert Tepee 2012

How do I fix Thule fast fix feet brackets to the roof of the Expert Teepee?

Submitted: 08/08/2012 11:55:07 | ID: 72838

Perry, England

Peugeot Expert Tepee 2008

Please can somebody tell me what the jingling rattle is from my cab. It goes after about 40 seconds and it happenes about 2 in every 10 start-ups. Peugeot replaced EGR valve but the rattle still there. It’s covered 43,000 miles now and it;s done this from new. Peugeot say it’s just the EGR valve cleaning itself but it sounds dreadful. (08 plate Expert taxi)

My tepee, I need to fix VDO (fleet manager 100). I found everything I need but I need to find the vehicle speed line from the vehicle ECU to make the VDO know the readings of the vehicle speed if you have wiring diagram and mark me the line from the ECU which sends the vehicle speed information to take from this line reading to the VDO. Thanks for help YM from Jordan

Yes I get that on my 09 E7. Also from new, I was worried about it and described it to my mechanic as a metallic rattle. It has become less frequent and I have now done 119k miles and all is well. (Just in case you’re unaware), you need to blast the build up of blackness out of your exhaust every now and again by driving in third gear at 50-60 mph for a few minutes and/or when going up an inclining motorway slip road, stay in third and floor it, watch the smoke come out of the back in your wing mirror. This might help the EGR valve? I’m not sure about that last statement. Good luck! Clark Jones from Bedfordshire

Submitted: 18/08/2010 14:32:14 | ID: 72612