PEUGEOT PARTNER TEPEE questions and answers

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Ask and answer questions on a variety of PEUGEOT PARTNER TEPEE models. Help and advice on everything PEUGEOT PARTNER TEPEE. Feel free to ask and answer as many PEUGEOT-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest PEUGEOT PARTNER TEPEE questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

frank delaney, Ireland

Peugeot Partner Tepee

The drivers side mirror at times does not open out at all, and I find this extremely dangerous when driving

Submitted: 22/08/2017 10:53:05 | ID: 143254

Jacqueline Buckley, Cornwall

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Can you tell me what mileage it is befor the cam belt needs changing please

Submitted: 13/06/2017 21:03:53 | ID: 141915

Ken Medwyn, Kent

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Hi! I have installed a Pioneer X3800DAB double din unit to replace the factory fitted single din radio. I've also added a reversing camera to this unit but, although I've managed to route the cable from the head unit to the rear of the vehicle, I cannot work out how to mount it in the tailgate to the left of the number plate as you look at it. There is a small black blanking plate but, despite removing the tailgate panel, I still cannot work out how to push out the blanking plate. It simply won't budge! Also, having changed the radio, how do I change the clock time given that the new radio isn't linked to the display panel like the old one. Many thanks in advance.

Submitted: 10/02/2017 19:27:30 | ID: 138871

STEVE SAMWAYS, Lincolnshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

''Engine Fault'' appears engine cuts out and will not restart. This has happened six times in two years. The peugeot garage reports they can't find a problem. As a disabled user I find this has left me stressed every time I go out. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Submitted: 27/12/2016 13:15:22 | ID: 137619

Ken Reynolds, Essex

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Can anyone let me know how difficult it is to change a headlight? Does the bumper have to be dropped?

Submitted: 29/11/2016 14:42:25 | ID: 137036

Jan King, Cambridgeshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

How to change the clock please!

Submitted: 20/11/2016 10:10:02 | ID: 136809

Carol McNie, Westmoorland

Peugeot Partner Tepee

When windows are left open after a short while they will close automatically. Is this normal, if so can it be by-passed so that the windows stay open.

Submitted: 25/09/2016 16:38:52 | ID: 135449

John, South Yorkshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Our car has had its service and first MoT in June, lately though it's been spluttering occasionally when it gets to 40-50 mph in 4-5th gear it will not go any higher unless I drop to 3rd, it's like it's gone into limp mode any ideas please before I take it to a garage. Much appreciate the advice.

Submitted: 19/08/2016 22:25:01 | ID: 134493

Malcolm, Tyne and Wear

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Is there a portable framework available which can slide in and out of the vehicle when the seating has been removed? The aim of this item is to protect the sides and exterior front seating of the vehicle

Submitted: 03/06/2016 20:18:26 | ID: 132339

waheed, Lancashire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

hi can someone help me with my cd/radio not working, all it does is flashes the time and date when i press any buttons on the stereo nothing happen its like its frozen. also second problem is that the lights don't come on the beam and the small lights works but when i turn it to the normal full lights its not coming on all it does is puts the small side lights on

Submitted: 21/05/2016 10:34:30 | ID: 131803

Kevin, Kent

Peugeot Partner Tepee

My tepee is running well but there is a lot of black smoke , checked the oil and it's like treacle , changed it and flushed it through and a week later it's going treacle again , any ideas why ?

Submitted: 04/05/2016 13:48:31 | ID: 131165

semu, West Midlands

where is the eolys tank

Submitted: 03/05/2016 21:47:18 | ID: 131129

Terence, Cornwall

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Horn does not work if i push the horn i can here a relay click,so i think it the horn itself Can't find it anywhere

Submitted: 26/03/2016 18:57:37 | ID: 129508

Ken, Lancashire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Where is the pollen filter located

Submitted: 14/03/2016 21:18:05 | ID: 129018

M.muzamil, Bristol

Peugeot Partner Tepee

My Peugeot partner reg 63 automatic lost driving in morning and don't accept any gear unless I star the engine and stop several time and then work normal the rest of the day and then do the Sam fault next day early morning ,any advice

Submitted: 11/02/2016 11:16:54 | ID: 127434

Ken Jenkins, Warwickshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

How to change interior light 3 way switch buy the drivers mirror? Seen video on utube but that won't work

Submitted: 21/12/2015 11:23:50 | ID: 124982

Mick Bicker, West Sussex

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Hi, my mum has a 2014 Peugeot partner dielsel with just over 6000 miles on the clock and the clutch and flywheel have burnt out . She has had cars for the last 40 years and never burnt out a clutch , most of her cars she has had for up to 3years , mainly all from new without any problems. the Peugeot garage reckon it is definitely a driver fault. I myself cannot believe it . One of the mechanics did say they had had a lot of cars come in over the last year with clutches burning out relatively quickly. The repairs by the way are £1100, which she will have to pay in full. My question is , is this an automatic cable adjusting clutch and can it adjust itself to ride the clutch and therefore burn it out ? . Is this a genuine problem within the Peugeot range ? Or sadly , is it her.

Submitted: 25/11/2015 19:09:03 | ID: 123993

Vicky Osborne, Devon

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Hello, my Tepee partner cut out twice today when i was driving. as i was driving i would like some help as it was dangerous. the emissions control light is on apart from that there seems to be no other problems. many thnsk for your help

Submitted: 16/08/2015 14:10:42 | ID: 119871

keith, Cheshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

new starter motors keep burning out any reason for this fault?

Submitted: 06/08/2015 15:38:01 | ID: 119420

ian, Merseyside

Peugeot Partner Tepee

hi, any ideas ,i got out of my car the other day, the wipers kept on going,and would not stop, the ignition would not turn over ,display was comming up with anti theift mode ,key fob not working aswell it went off after 5 mins, was somethink accidently pressed by the kids,

Submitted: 04/08/2015 13:46:14 | ID: 119324

billy brady, Lancashire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

I have recently bought this vehicle and only use it for short journeys, but after having it for nearly 3 months the engine fan kicked in when I stopped, even though it was not hot. It has never done this before. Is this normal? I would like to know because I am unfamiliar with this type of vehicle and the warranty is due to run out

Submitted: 18/05/2015 22:46:49 | ID: 116206

andy, Derbyshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

there's no lights on the heater control panel, I've taken out the radio and storage bit bellow but don't see how to get to the control unit out to change the bulbs, can anyone help out?

Submitted: 19/04/2015 17:13:47 | ID: 114931

STEPHEN, West Yorkshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee

Why do my wipers and lights come on a few minutes after I have removed the ignition key?

Submitted: 06/04/2015 17:12:20 | ID: 114380

Peter Bridgman, West Sussex

Peugeot Partner Tepee

The clocks have gone back, how do I change the time on the car clock ? There are no obvious buttons to push as the handbook indicates there should be. Many thanks

To change the clock settings you press the menu on the stereo. Starts off with date then moves onto hours,etc. Gaz from Lincolnshire

Submitted: 28/10/2014 07:16:30 | ID: 105227

Shehzad Hussain, Yorkshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2011

I cannot toggle to see the mpg and the date and other information in the display in my Peugeot Partner Tepee 2011 model. I`m pressing the buttons on the indicator and wiper sticks on the steering wheel but to no affect. Can someone please advise me as to how I can do this and why they are not working? I only get the time and degree celcius showing.

Submitted: 03/04/2014 11:18:34 | ID: 93844

Melanie Kacmaz, Leicestershire

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2010

I have a Peugeot Partner Tepee. Can anyone tell me or give me a link as to how to get the gearstick / knob off, so that I can change the gearstick gaiter? Thanks.

Submitted: 21/03/2014 10:59:57 | ID: 63153

Oza Jozicevic, Slovenia

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

Can anyone tell me does the start and stop system have its own battery on my 2012 Peugeot Partner Tepee?

Submitted: 14/03/2014 12:08:11 | ID: 62775

Christopher Bull, Lincolnshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2011

I have a spanner logo on my Peugeot Partner Tepees control panel. What does it mean?

The spanner means it is at the service interval when the key is first turned it will show the miles left till due or a minus sign and the miles over the service limit. Newton Ford from England

Submitted: 12/11/2013 12:05:56 | ID: 57657

John Mayor, Lancashire

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2009

I`ve just changed all the filters in my Peugeot Partner Tepee and got everything back, primed the pump but I can`t get it to start. Any suggestions?

Submitted: 28/10/2013 10:11:07 | ID: 61928

John Evans, Pembrokeshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

My vehicle is a 2013 Peugeot Partner Tepee. I find the steering very heavy with a strong castor action which makes it difficult to place precisely in the road and bends are taken in a series of swoops. Apparently it has electric power steering. What can I do? (Outdoor)

Submitted: 28/10/2013 09:46:33 | ID: 56530

Bruce Lambourne, England

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

Where is the oil filter situated on my Peugeot Partner Tepee and will it be a cartridge or element type?

Submitted: 25/10/2013 12:33:11 | ID: 55831

Philip Goodwin, England

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

Is there any way the start/stop system can be disabled as default on my Peugeot Partner Tepee, ie so you don’t have to set it to off every time you switch on the ignition? (semi automatic start /stop system)

Submitted: 25/10/2013 12:21:20 | ID: 56661

Heather, Swansea

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

Has anyone known the airbags of a Peugeot Partner Tepee to go off without a collision? It`s my dad`s car and as he was driving down the road at 30mph the side curtain airbags and side/seat airbags exploded out with a huge bang. He hadn`t hit anything as there wasn`t a bump or mark on the car, apart from front and back driver tyres exploding and he only had 4 brand new tyres about 2 weeks prior to this. It`s a motability car as well and any help would be appreciated as Harry Phillips` garage are trying to blame my dad for it saying he must have crashed. Surely if it was only hit on the driver`s side the passenger side curtain and seat air bag wouldn`t have gone off? The front 2 didn`t go off at all?

Submitted: 26/09/2013 15:37:39 | ID: 55030

JP Kerr, France

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2008

When I park my Peugeot Partner Tepee and turn off the ignition, an electric fan motor in the engine compartment keeps running endlessly. The only way to stop it is to disconnect the battery. Does anyone have any ideas please?

I also "habite en France, the reason for the fan to run is to coll the engine down. The fan is NOT connected to the ignition just the cooling circuit. DO NOT attempt to forstall this action it is done for a reason. You can lessen the time by using as little speed / throttle for a few k's before you stop. Now OK the reason, there is little room for the vehicle to dissipate the heat therefore if the fan failed to run the engine bay would overheat possibly causing damage. This is one of the problems associated with jamming the engine bay full of stuff, putting a cover over it to absorb the noise and one underneath to stop road dirt. I hope that helps. Incidentally you will find that using top will knacker your clutch, use more fuel, stop the cat and FAP from working. Endeavour to keep the engine revs above 2000. We actually found that the "how many k's meter" went UP whilst driving like that. The only time I use top is on long auto route. If the engine is not "worked" the FAP filter will block so hammer the engine at least once a week. I run mine at about 1st for 20klms p h 2nd for 50, 3rd for 60 and 70 and 4th for up to about 95klms p h. Using that formulae we are getting silly litres per 100ks in our 2.0HDi expert and the CT came back with almost the same as new exhaust emmisions after 230,000klms we change oils at 15,000, not the extended klms. Ex REME live in France temperature today over 100F Roger Mew from France

Submitted: 27/08/2013 15:01:52 | ID: 52912

Gerald Mayberry, Scotland

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

Where can I get a workshop repair manual for a 2012 Peugeot Partner Tepee? It is fitted with a dpf. Also could you tell me the mileage change for the timing belt so as to keep the Peugeot warranty valid?

The timing belt info is in the original pack but due to upgrade information do see a Peugeot agent. Now workshop manual, gosh only a Peugeot agent and brother it will cost. The reason is that the electronics alone is going to be a good book! Also there are sooooo many variants that just the body variants is also going to be a good read. Frankly I think no chance will be your economic answer. For example the rear subframe / axle you are going to need a book on that, specialised tools and people that do that as a repair will not for example change your clutch! Unfortunately modern vehicle do not lend themselves to being repaired ad hoc, even putting a tow bar on may affect the cars on board computer. Roger Mew from France

Submitted: 13/05/2013 10:24:20 | ID: 58370

Terry Whyte, England

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2010

My Peugeot Partner Tepee was turning over but wouldn’t start. Then it started but there was a rattling sort of sound coming from the engine. The engine was not cold as I had been driving it 10 minutes earlier. No lights came up on the dashboard. Any ideas?

Submitted: 21/03/2013 10:56:19 | ID: 63902

Benlakhdar Boumediene, Algeria

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2012

There is water in the gas oil of my Peugeot Partner Tepee. How can I empty the reservoir of gas oil completely because the maintenance asked me to empty it? So please how can I? (toit zenith)

Submitted: 05/11/2012 10:11:00 | ID: 75230

Bob Duck, Essex

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2011

How do I change the headlight bulb on my 2011 model Peugeot Partner Tepee? (outdoor)

Submitted: 30/08/2012 17:16:14 | ID: 86920

Alan Johnson, Neath Port Talbot

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2010

Can anyone tell me where the negative terminal is on a 2010 Peugeot Partner Tepee’s battery? I can only find the +live. (1.6hdi (90))

The negative is a circular metal thing located on the inner side of the fender. On my Peugeot Partner Tepee which is left hand drive, the battery is also on the left and the negative is on the left fender pretty close to it Stanislav Georgiev from Bulgaria

Submitted: 13/02/2012 15:11:44 | ID: 78493

Howard, Nottinghamshire

Peugeot Partner Tepee 2009

The date display on the centre display changes to "22 mph>>>" when ignition has been on for a couple of seconds. Can’t find anything in the manual to explain. Sure it’s a simple explanation. Any answers?

read the handbook, you have to push menu and then select the day date time etc. Roger Mew from France

Submitted: 22/01/2012 14:16:12 | ID: 72938