CHRYSLER

Select a model

CHRYSLER questions and answers: find help and give advice

Ask and answer questions on a variety of CHRYSLER models. Help and advice on everything CHRYSLER. Feel free to ask and answer as many CHRYSLER-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest CHRYSLER questions answered by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer yourself simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, simply click on the link below.

John, Norfolk

Chrysler 300C

I`m having electrical problems with my Chrysler 300C. The stereo is clicking on and off intermittently, the service parking sensor is displayed on the dash occasionally and the headlights flash at the same time. The indicator lights delay on the dash but are still flashing okay on the exterior. When these occur the heated seats cut off too. What should I do? (diesel)

I am experiencing the same issues with our 2006 CRD 300C, if you have found a cause I would love to know, I plan on going through the car later this week to see if I can locate the cause Vaughan from Berkshire

Submitted: 16/10/2014 17:41:16 | ID: 104717

Tom O`Neill, Ireland

Chrysler 300C 2006

The service Parking Sensors warning is usually down to a faulty sensor, check out for more info David Kennedy from Herefordshire

I am having the same problem, have you fond out what the problem is? I could do with some help on this. Thanks John John from Norfolk

Submitted: 22/02/2013 14:55:38 | ID: 90908

Maynard, United States of America

Chrysler PT Cruiser 2006

My Chrysler PT Cruiser`s radio will stop working but only when I get in and start the car. I may stop at a store and when I get back in it works and will be fine for several months. If I press the time button it will give me the time but no radio. Also I cannot unlock the hatch with the remote or button in the car. I have to use the key to open. Can anyone help?

The tailgate cabling breaks inside rubber conduit between taigate and roof lining through opening and closing Bruck Morton from England

Submitted: 30/10/2012 16:17:53 | ID: 89238

Katrina Lawrence, United States of America

Chrysler PT Cruiser 2002

I have almost 130,000 miles on my Cruiser. Do I really need to get a new timing belt?

I had mine done at 126.000 miles, just in time as the original belt was worn badly. The answer to your question is yes, immediately Victor Wyatt from England

Submitted: 04/07/2011 10:10:03 | ID: 75180