Cadillac

20 September 2017

Cadillac BLS consumer car reviews and road tests

Cadillac BLS consumer reviews by year of make: 2007  2008  2009  2010

Cadillac BLS consumer car reviews

Andrew, South Africa

Cadillac BLS 2008 - 2010

Great car. Really turns heads. Very few on South African roads - they were not a hit with the brand loyal Merc, Beemer and Audi die hards. Has lots of 'toys' very little money (and power to match).

Submitted: 2014-10-03 | ID: 103998

Danny Deacon, Yorkshire

Cadillac BLS 2.0 Petrol Turbo 2010

This Cadillac BLS is a fantastic car! It took over two years to find the right one, and a 500 mile round trip to bring it home. People are always going on about it being a Saab, but it doesn’t say Saab anywhere on my car. As far as I am concerned it is a Cadillac. my previous car was a 2.0 diesel VW Passat, on a 57 plate, which I never got on with. My Caddy is far better.

Submitted: 2012-05-06 | ID: 37094

Mark Piper, Nottinghamshire

Cadillac BLS Diesel 1.9 2007

Well, I got a lot of car for little money. It drives well on the motorway and OK around town; the auto shift with tiptronic can be fun. Plenty of room and a real head turner. Very comfortable, cheap on fuel, amazing. Would I buy again? Yes, with the biggest engine I could afford.

Submitted: 2010-06-18 | ID: 37091

Malcolm Cole, Lincolnshire

Cadillac BLS 2009

Superb car and excellent value, well made and good miles per gallon from the diesel engine. I usually change cars after one year but I will be keeping this motor for quite some time.

Submitted: 2009-12-26 | ID: 37093

Kevan Doyle, Nottinghamshire

Cadillac BLS 1.9d 2007

I purchsed this car as I do around 25k miles per year and it seemed like a bargain - so I was prepeared to be disappointed. It is one of the nicest cars I’ve owned. Surprisingly economical, comfortable, reliable & well made. I’ve only had a minor problem with the gearbox which was fixed under warranty with the minimum of fuss. I like the fact that it gets so much attention as they are a rare site on UK roads. Even teenagers have asked what it is - one young girl described it as "well wicked". It such a shame that they aren’t more popular. Would I but another one? - You bet!

Submitted: 2009-09-23 | ID: 37092

Stefan, County Down

Cadillac BLS 1.9D 2008

I have driven a lot of cars in my life. Mercedes, BMW, Audi... But Cadillac BLS is the best of them. A wonderful and powerful engine with 1.9 Diesel. I don’t understand why this car is so hard to see at the roads? A dealer told me that it is mandatory for the Cadillac dealer to have a separate showing room for Cadillac’s with graphite tiles at the floor! So thanks to that stupid rule I’m alone with my Cadillac so people staring at me and the car when I come along...

Submitted: 2009-02-26 | ID: 37098

Geoff Turner, Staffordshire

Cadillac BLS 1.9 diesel 2007

Got a superb luxury motor for the price of an ordinary saloon. 12 months old and a real head turner with special wheels and low profile tyres. Best car I’ve driven. Love it!

Submitted: 2008-10-28 | ID: 37095

Jeremy Green, England

Cadillac BLS 1.9D SE 2007

A re-bodied Saab 9-3 is the basis for the Caddy and comes out of the Saab factory. It’s well made and drives well - suspension on the soft side. Distinctive looks a decent engine make for a nice package. Ours was a year old and got for a bargain price - a unique exec at Vectra money!!

Submitted: 2008-09-24 | ID: 37096

Tom Baker, Northumberland

Cadillac BLS 1.9 D 2007

I fancied something a bit different and this seemed a quality car. I am not disappointed, it is comfortable, economic and cruises down the motorway.

Submitted: 2007-11-13 | ID: 37097