2007 L200 reviews

22 September 2017

2007 Mitsubishi L200 reviews

Mitsubishi L200 reviews by year of make: 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Read all reviews

Steve oreilly, Merseyside

Mitsubishi L200 L200 LWB DIESEL 2006 - 2015

Select 4th to 3rd won't go in got to go to 2nd down box then into 3rd it's got 41000 on clock what can I do to fix this

Submitted: 2017-09-12 | ID: 143594

Mike crook, Rhondda Cynon Taf

Mitsubishi L200 L200 LWB SPECIAL EDITIONS 2007 - 2015

Just purchased another l200 2007 animal, this is the seventh one I've had and well impressed with it, never had any problems with them. Lovely to drive, plenty of torque and if driven with the correct tyres on BFg all terrain unstoppable off road. If serviced regularly they will just keep going, have driven many 4x4 and nothing comes close to a Mitzi.

Submitted: 2015-02-22 | ID: 112128

lito, Philippines

Mitsubishi L200 L200 LWB DIESEL 2006 - 2015

Road test report web is great with giving lots of answers to car problem issues.

Submitted: 2014-08-01 | ID: 100693

Mark Cramer, Devon

Mitsubishi L200 2007

This is the second L200 I have owned from new and this one is now four years old. All the red paint is fading. I will never give Mitsubishi any more money as they think that it’s acceptable for a £22,000 vehicle’s paint to fade within four years. I don’t think much of the company or their cheap paint!

Submitted: 2011-11-19 | ID: 43545

J Applin, Hampshire

Mitsubishi L200 2007

The truck was serviced on Thursday this evening I had to rescue my boss from the roadside as his Cambelt (chain) has snapped and shattered the engine and various other bits and bobs, surely a 100k service should have shown this problem up?!<br /><br />

Submitted: 2010-10-26 | ID: 43530

Sarah Kenny, Lancashire

Mitsubishi L200 2007

I have a L200 Raging Bull, since buying it we have had nothing but problems, the truck is a 57 plate so not old at all. We have had it for 19 months, so far it’s broken down 3 times. TWICE the turbo pipe has blew off. The four wheel drive has been stuck in four wheel drive four times. It has been recalled by DVLA 3 times for faults made by Mitsubishi. Then the clutch has gone at a cost of £1052. The interior has to be replaced due to a window fault, the list goes on and on...

Submitted: 2010-09-21 | ID: 43535

Dave H, England

Mitsubishi L200 2007

Brilliant all rounder that far surpasses its predecessor, (had X reg l200 4Life before this one). This is an auto box and well worth the cash for urban work. Pulls like a buffalo on steroids!! Did have some problems in getting the ECU to settle down early on but now fine. I can’t recommend this one enough - superb and I’m getting 30mpg to boot!

Submitted: 2009-10-30 | ID: 43526

Charles Coleman, Lincolnshire

Mitsubishi L200 2007

Hi, I have just purchased an L200 Elegance, 2007 - so not brand new. I have read several reports that many have been stolen, has anyone any idea as to what to fit to help prevent this? I believe it has the manufacturers alarm and immobiliser, but are they good enough.

If it has the smart nav you can pay a monthly fee for it to double up as a tracker if it gets stolen - from England

Let them take it mate and buy another make as the Mitsi has a bad reputation - Jim Ledger from Yorkshire

Submitted: 2009-08-24 | ID: 43517

Carl Raines, Flintshire

Mitsubishi L200 2007

I test drove this and the Nissan Navara fully expecting to be giving my business yet again to Nissan but this car just blew me away. Just looking at it you know it�s going to be exciting to drive and it really does not disappoint. For a pick up I defy you to find anything as capable and economical that looks this good. Sorry Nissan but you�ll have to go a long way to win me back.

Hi. I am about to collect the same model as yours for towing my caravan. Can you tell me if you have had any troubles with yours, roughly how much MPG to expect. Mine will be a March 20007 model, and my 1st 4x4. Also, mine has a roller boot cover, but I am considering a hardtop, although I don’t realy need one as yet, just thinking of winter. Your view would be appreciated - Charles Coleman from Lincolnshire

Have you had any water problems because we have one here filling the expansion vessel and Mitsubishi tell us they’ve had problems with the bores perforating. We’ve done all the normal things like skimming the head and pressure testing it, new radiater thermostat looks like next move is another engine but this one has about 75 k on the clock and is in mint cond. Peed off - Jim Ledger from Yorkshire

Submitted: 2007-08-14 | ID: 43556