MITSUBISHI (VANS)

SWITCH TO CARS

Questions and answers

MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER questions and answers

Ask and answer questions on a variety of MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER models. Help and advice on everything MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER. Feel free to ask and answer as many MITSUBISHI-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

George hay, Scottish Borders

Mitsubishi Outlander

Hi I have a 2008 outlander 2.0 diesel when I am going up through the gears and between 25 and 40 miles an hour theres this noise coming from the front somewhere does any body know what it is. I also have problems with it cuting out on the motor way. And when ii switch of engine and s Then start it again its ok

Submitted: 05/07/2017 19:53:24 | ID: 142375

Abe Siag, Israel

Mitsubishi Outlander

I have a 2007 model Mitsubishi Gradis 2.4 l engin which has about 235,000 km on it. This morning I could not start the engin. when I tried to strart the engin the solenoid on the starter cliked several time then guit. The battary is good. The dash board light all working. I tried to jumb start it but nothing happened. Afterr that I could not move the transmission selector stick from Park. Please advise. Thanks a lot.

Submitted: 23/01/2017 10:47:43 | ID: 138337

Lauren, Devon

Mitsubishi Outlander

Why won't the breaks work on my Mitsubishi perjuring after we have bled the breaks and changed the master cylinder and everything else does anyone know what it might be

Submitted: 27/04/2016 10:37:43 | ID: 130882