Nissan Interstar consumer car reviews and road tests

Nissan Interstar

Nissan Interstar consumer reviews by year of make: 2003  2004  2005  2006  2007  2008  2009  2010  2011

Nissan Interstar consumer car reviews

Paul, Ireland

Nissan Interstar INTERSTAR LWB DIESEL 2003 - 2011

My fuel light stays on no matter what we have done. Any suggestions please?

check the wireing on fuel pump and the switch earth - from Devon

Submitted: 2014-07-04 | ID: 98959

Roger Bellows, Dorset

Nissan Interstar 2004

This van has been a sound investment for me. I’ve been self employed since 2006 and bought this van second hand with only 15k on the clock and it has been an absolute workhorse for me and never let me down. A really sturdy van that is excellent to drive.

Submitted: 2007-11-26 | ID: 43827

• A response has been made to Paul (25/02/2016 21:34:31)

• "Need to knw why it vibrates at 80k changed all bearins and suspension parts except cv cos its not makin a noise..." (Deon, 19/05/2017 21:25:53)
  • "Hi, We have an interstar but the engin has a bearing knock or a diesel knock apparently it is from not bleeding the water from the diesel build up..." (Venessa, 28/12/2016 10:13:17)
  • "Hi my name is Imeraan. Can someone help me with my problem my van starts and swings but once it gets to 3000 refs then it dies. I checked all the inj..." (imeraan, 25/08/2016 18:14:13)
  • "My interstar 120dci is also pushing oil up into the water bottle! Is it properly from head gasket or can I look at something else?..." (James Tolmay, 09/07/2016 05:54:43)
  • "got problem with my engine for a few weeks as ive been excelarating the vans been holding back then picking up again in short bursts. now it feels l..." (andy shearman, 22/05/2016 10:16:51)

• Thapelo Moeng's question has been answered: "I dnt have a answer to pb but i also hav da same issue - Deon from South Africa' '..." (19/05/2017 21:22:39)
  • andy shearman's question has been answered: "Engine or Throttle ECU ??? ...We've injection n might be worth contacting Nissan Head office .. - Sarah Campbell from Cambridgeshire' '..." (28/04/2017 14:22:19)

Nissan Interstar 2.5 dCi SE MWB road test report

At present the Nissan LCV range is one of the most varied on the market with its line up of vans and pick-ups. On this test we drove the Instar 2.5 dCi SE MWB and due to the alliance with Renault, the Interstar shares its platform with the Renault Master. It has a starting price of £22,280. Performa [...]

Nissan Interstar 2.5 dCi SE MWB road test report