Nissan NV400 consumer car reviews and road tests

Nissan NV400 consumer reviews by year of make: 2012

Nissan NV400 consumer car reviews

robert saunders, Northamptonshire

Nissan NV400 NV400 F33 L2 DIESEL 2011

I bought my Nissan nv400 van back in march new . the level of specification in fittings and technical items is very good for the money paid. negative items I found was the sliding door badly out of alignment ,its like the vehicle has been involved in a smash and repaired badly. you would think to align the sliding door would be an easy task but there is absolutely no adjustment to correct it. I just will just have to live with the rattling and the knocking from the sliding door. the van use to travel along the road then seem to have fuel starvation problem then clear itself within seconds its now completely cleared after 2 months no idea what problem really was. after 4000 miles close on 4 litres of oil needed no sign of leak or burning of oil ran out washer fluid after 2 days. front tyres wear rapidly on inside and outside edges and at a guess I would say they will need to be replaced before I reach 7000miles. the suspension on it is very lively and throws you all over the place makes the journey very uncomfortable the paint on nearside panel has faded but because Nissan warranty cannot see paint problem on a photograph they will not cover it under the warranty, Nissan customer services have offered to cover cost as a goodwill gesture and supply a van whilst van is painted ,its taken 3 months to get to this stage. Van rattles as if van is old and of high mileage. I had a Renault master 2006 model and the build quality was far superior compared to my 2014 Nissan NV400 which is the same as Renault master and Vauxhall movano I would not consider buying another Nissan NV400 due to problems listed above and new issues are appearing every week and with the new vehicle warranty not worth the paper it is written on

Submitted: 2014-12-07 | ID: 107518

Robert Price, Perthshire

Nissan NV400 2012

Following the happy ownership of a Renault master DCi 120 I decided that upon replacement I would upgrade to the latest version. The Nissan version was a better spec than the Renault so I upgraded to a 6 months old ex-demo NV400 H3L3. Everything’s better apart from the one thing that really counts. It drinks fuel. Over 4 years the previous model (same body size) would average 34+mpg. Now after 2 months I find that the new one is only 27MPG. It has been checked by Nissan and they are happy it is within specification. I am driving the same and covering similar journeys but paying £1000 a year more in diesel. If I had known this I wouldn’t have bought it. I guess I wont be keeping this one for 4 years. According to the advertising this was going to be more cost effective than the old model. Do the maths before you consider a Nissan!

Submitted: 2013-07-14 | ID: 44041

• conall collier's question has been answered: "Problems with these doors are usually worn rollers on the hinges or dirty / damaged electrical contacts between the frame pillar and the door where it - Hugh from City of Glasgow' '..." (29/03/2017 11:25:01)

Renault Megane