NISSAN SUNNY questions and answers

Ask and answer questions on a variety of NISSAN SUNNY models. Help and advice on everything NISSAN SUNNY. Feel free to ask and answer as many NISSAN-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest NISSAN SUNNY questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

melmel, Trinidad and Tobago

Nissan Sunny

my nissan almera is not moving no matter what gear it in an when I putting it back in park it making a grinding noise . an it a new transmission I put on a month ago

Submitted: 27/08/2015 16:52:15 | ID: 120427

Mia, South Africa

Nissan Sunny

Good Day/evening. Were do I locate the engine serial number of my Nissan LDV. I am from South Africa but I believe the engine is a import.

Submitted: 14/11/2014 22:13:34 | ID: 106226