NISSAN URVAN questions and answers

Ask and answer questions on a variety of NISSAN URVAN models. Help and advice on everything NISSAN URVAN. Feel free to ask and answer as many NISSAN-related questions as you wish.

Below are the latest NISSAN URVAN questions submitted by visitors to RoadTestReports.co.uk. To supply an answer, simply click on the "Answer this question" link underneath each question. Alternatively, if you want to ask a question, please use this simple form. Please try to make the question as detailed as possible, with all the information necessary for a comprehensive answer included. Please do not use "text speech" or type everything in CAPS LOCK.

Aziz, Essex

Nissan Urvan

Nissan nv 350, model 2015 The problem is cranking but not starting, Fuel full. Thank you very much. Bahrain

Submitted: 23/08/2017 18:37:10 | ID: 143290

Tony, Angola

Nissan Urvan

How to calibrate the chaine about the craink

Submitted: 22/06/2017 19:24:55 | ID: 142078

Larry, Denbighshire

Nissan Urvan

Does anybody else in the uk own a Nissan caravan/urvan. Would love to hear from you. Larry

Submitted: 21/08/2016 16:48:14 | ID: 134534

Michelle, Australia

Nissan Urvan

Hi there, I was wondering the following: I got an Nissan Urvan campervan from 1989 and the gearbox boot (rubber) is torn. I want to buy a new one and want to know if I can use a gearbox clutch fork lever boot for a GQ Y60 Nissan Patrol or other model on my Urvan, does anyone know? Cheers, Michelle

Submitted: 21/09/2015 09:21:07 | ID: 121432

Charles Mensah, Ghana

Nissan Urvan

Having a Nissan Urvan 3.0 DI ,2011 i encountered a problem of white smoke coming out from the exhaust after servicing of oil change , please i need help of how to go about this problem. please i hope to hear from you soon. please message me back on my email if possible. Thank you .

Submitted: 02/02/2015 11:31:32 | ID: 110727

chris rose, Jamaica

Nissan Urvan

i have Nissan D21 whit a td 27 engine thats over heats and compression seems to get in the radiator what can i do to remedy this problem?

Submitted: 01/01/2015 16:29:11 | ID: 108722

josh, United States of America

Nissan Urvan

My vehicle isn`t in the drop down list. It`s a 1989 JDM Nissan Homy 270gt-t 4wd. I have a few questions. Where is the fuse box? This vehicle is obd1, where would I find a plug for tcu diagnosis? Or how do you enter diagnosis mode? My vehicle won`t go into overdrive, even when fully up to temp. Also, when the key is moved to the acc position, there is an intermittent warning buzz that won`t quit until the key is turned to the on position, then the normal diesel buzz starts, then you can start the van. Can anyone help?

Submitted: 21/12/2014 19:25:03 | ID: 108238

gift, Zimbabwe

Nissan Urvan

i have just bought my nissan caravan vx 1999 model, my problem is i cant find where is the windshield washer fluid reservoir is lacated

Submitted: 04/09/2014 20:46:44 | ID: 102615

esam, Mayo

Nissan Urvan

My vehicle will not start after removing the ecm. Any ideas?

Submitted: 28/06/2014 08:45:58 | ID: 98583

Thiru Jayyan, Singapore

Nissan Urvan 2004

How do I open the hood for my Nissan urban?

Submitted: 17/10/2013 14:23:21 | ID: 55394

Hubert Asson, Trinidad and Tobago

Nissan Urvan 2005

What`s the timing for my Nissan caravan engine model #zd30(dd)2953?

Submitted: 24/09/2013 08:41:34 | ID: 63290